23 January 2011

Ah-soon-see-own

8 days and I enter the world of Paragueesians!!

What am I doing to prepare? Other than having sudden bouts of incapacitating anxiety and double- and triple-checking my international plug adapater, there's not much. At this point I've got all of the physical things I need for the trip- now it's a matter of mental preparation, including meditation and google-earthing Asuncion until it can be google-earthed no more. I'll be the only volunteer who knows their way around town from an aerial perspective.

Of course, if I meet a very wealthy, good-looking intellectual on the plane ride to Uruguay (layover), I will definitely turn around and come home after a 9-hour whirlwind romance aboard the plane. All bets are off in that case.

So wish me luck! In either senario- romancing or volunteering, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog