31 January 2011

Carly's progress

This is Carly's mom, Margo. For the next few hours, or maybe days, I will be posting information that I receive from Carly about her progress.  Her flight out of Greenville was delayed because the plane she was waiting for in Detroit, was being repaired. I thought all mechanics had left Michigan, but evidently there was one left, and he fixed the plane. She has since arrived, and departed from GSP, and Atlanta. I will next hear from her when she arrives in Sunny Miami, where it is 81 today.  She was seated beside a young woman with the same destination, and they were chatting away.  So, she's really gone. Really left us. Really went to save the world. Now, when she wins her nobel prize, and is famous, we'll all be able to say ...."Carly, oh yeah....she and I go way back".  I will let you know what I hear, and keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog